DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Frigidaire FWS648 electric stove error code (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/145083-frigidaire-fws648-electric-stove-error-code.html)

[email protected] February 16th 06 07:01 PM

Frigidaire FWS648 electric stove error code

My Frigidaire electric stove model FWS648W-1 is displaying error codes
007 and 009. Does someone here know what the codes mean? I can use the
elements on the stove top, but the oven is non-operational. Sometime,
the error code would clear, and I could hear the relay click and feel
the oven elements warm up, but they will immediately shut down, and the
error code would comme back. Sometime the code is 007, but now, code
009 is displayed on a permanent basis. Thanks

[email protected] February 17th 06 03:08 PM

Frigidaire FWS648 electric stove error code

Bump!

[email protected] February 17th 06 03:14 PM