DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   MATSUI 28N03A TV - TUNING IN PLAYSTATION (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/144926-matsui-28n03a-tv-tuning-playstation.html)

[email protected] February 15th 06 04:50 PM

MATSUI 28N03A TV - TUNING IN PLAYSTATION

Does anyone have an instruction manual for the Matsui 28N03A TV, or can
they help me with this?
I only have the quickstart guide for this TV, which only shows how ot
autotune all the channels.
What I'm looking to do is set up a channel that can be used for my
playstation and sega megadrive. However, the remote control and TV
appear to have no tuning options; the menu appears to have no options
to tune either. Any ideas?

b February 16th 06 10:56 PM

MATSUI 28N03A TV - TUNING IN PLAYSTATION

ha escrito:

Does anyone have an instruction manual for the Matsui 28N03A TV, or can
they help me with this?
I only have the quickstart guide for this TV, which only shows how ot
autotune all the channels.
What I'm looking to do is set up a channel that can be used for my
playstation and sega megadrive. However, the remote control and TV
appear to have no tuning options; the menu appears to have no options
to tune either. Any ideas?

you will need an AV input for those devices, not a tunable uhf signal.
look for rca phonos or a scart connector on the set.
-B.