DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Paging JURB6006 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/144227-paging-jurb6006.html)

Bob February 10th 06 06:46 PM

Paging JURB6006

Hi! Jeff, I'm in Northeast, Ohio and would like to contact you regarding a
repair that I may need on a wide screen TV (Pioneer SD-P5053). Please
contact me directly if interested. I've tried e-mailing you but it keeps
bouncing back:-(

Thanks!

Dasha Grant February 11th 06 02:03 AM

Paging JURB6006

THE REASON WHY YOUR EMAIL KEEPS BOUNCING BACK IS YOU'RE TRYING TO PICK
HIM UP AND HE ALREADY HAS A BOYFRIEND.

[email protected] February 14th 06 02:28 AM

Paging JURB6006

Dasha;

Better shutup about that or I'll tell them about the teeth marks and
why you don't have teeth anymore. Like I said from now on it's up the
ass, then I can pretend you're a girl and I don't have to look at your
toothless mouth. If you remember I told you before I even let you do
any of that sicko ****, and now you're finally out of the hospital,
great, my GF hasn't been around for a while due to a death in the
family. And no I didn't kill that one.

You undressed yourself to the world asshole.

BTW, I AM the guy in the peacock joke, the "Are you my son? I got drunk
and ****ed a peacock" one. That explains dasha.

Remind me never to mix tequila, beer and cocaine in the same night, and
this **** won't happen anymore.

JURB

Asimov February 14th 06 07:31 AM

Paging JURB6006

" bravely wrote to "All" (13 Feb 06 18:28:26)
--- on the heady topic of " Paging JURB6006"

ZZ From:
ZZ Xref: core-easynews sci.electronics.repair:358277

ZZ Dasha;

ZZ Better shutup about that or I'll tell them about the teeth marks and

: _____________________
: /| /| | |
: ||__|| | Please do not |
: / O O\__ | feed the |