DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   JVC AV-27850 Value of R542? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/143921-jvc-av-27850-value-r542.html)

Bill S. February 8th 06 07:23 PM

JVC AV-27850 Value of R542?

Standard story, bad vertical flyback capacitor shorted vertical IC
and burnt supply resistor R542. Probably not critical, but given
the opportunity I will replace it with the exact value. Does
anyone have the value handy?

Bill S. February 16th 06 04:10 PM

JVC AV-27850 Value of R542?

Thanks, that works.
What about that Zener on the output of the vertical IC?
15V? 18V?

In article ,
says...
6.8 ohm