DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Emerson Research CKD8300 clock radio CD player intermittant (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/143913-emerson-research-ckd8300-clock-radio-cd-player-intermittant.html)

Mark February 8th 06 05:59 PM

Emerson Research CKD8300 clock radio CD player intermittant

I know I should bother fixing this thing but ....
anyone have any service info or experience with it or know what kind of
CD player assembly it uses and where I can get a replacement...

the CD player works for a few minutes then stops ..... once it stops..
it no longer even communicates via I2C to the main CPU...won't work
again unitl it rested for an hour or so... supply voltage is ok,
nothing is getting hot that shouldn't be... I can't test much else
without a schemo...

The CD player assy has a TDA7473 driver on it...

the radio/clcok and all other functions are fine....

thanks

Mark