DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Spare parts for HP C4083A duplexer (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/143878-spare-parts-hp-c4083a-duplexer.html)

Thomas Tornblom February 8th 06 11:28 AM

Spare parts for HP C4083A duplexer

Some might remember my question on rewiring a HP Color laserJet
duplexer for 230V. I got a unit from Germany yesterday, and the
sticker on the back has two parts, one for 100-127V, with UL
approvals, and one for 220-240, with CE approval, so the units on US
Ebay would most likely have worked fine :-)

Anyway, unfortunately the unit has a broken plastic latch for the rear
cover, and although it works, I'd prefer to have this fixed. The whole
duplexer is an FRU from HP, no individual parts available. Does
anyone happen to have a parts donor laying around with a good left (as
seen from the front of the printer) rear latch?

Thomas