DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   SANGAMO Powermeter KYWP 3oooW 120 VAC (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/143484-sangamo-powermeter-kywp-3ooow-120-vac.html)

noexpert February 5th 06 02:12 PM

SANGAMO Powermeter KYWP 3oooW 120 VAC

Hello Group,
got some interest in this powermeter made by SANGAMO.Seems to be for single
phase 120 VAC.
The below info was lifted off description.
Can I ask for your input if this represents a correct explanation or ask for
correction please or any other useful hints.
Thanks

Copied from Ebay:

"At the far right side of the white dial a circuitdiagram can be found:Three
independent in series loops @120VAC are input to cumulative record wattage
to a maximum of 3000W total; you can use just one or two or three to the max
of 3kW. In addition to these 3 loops( 6 big Terminals)two more loops(4
smaller terminals)are also present. As far as I understand these can serve
to remotely sense wattage. I never used those in the meter I have for myself
but there are many web(news) groups to get help/info if need be. Trust this
helps you and good bidding "
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ME:L:LCA:CA:11