DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   turn $6 into $6000 THIS IS NOT A SCAM (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/142442-turn-%246-into-%246000-not-scam.html)

[email protected] January 29th 06 02:31 PM

turn $6 into $6000 THIS IS NOT A SCAM

Posted by Charmaine Bynum on January 27,2006 at 10:53 pm
You have no idea how lucky you are that you have stumbled upon this
letter
IT IS THE ANSWER TO ALL OF YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS !!!!!!!
This REALLY WORKS!!!!!! . I have enough money from this to
: pay for my own 3 story house and i am only 24
no more worrying about rent , bills etc ....
: Anyway, First, I would like to start off by telling you that I am
only 24 and
: ROLLING in cash. I am Thinking about buying a new lexus
: IT WORKS, and the WHOLE WORLD GUARANTEES IT! But you MUST
: follow these instructions to the letter.

: Once you get the hang of it though, it's really easy. So if you want
some
: extra cash, and would like to MAKE it by doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING,
then it's worth it. All
: you have to do is follow the DIRECTIONS and you'll make a ton!. To
get the
: details, READ ON.......................

: THIS IS WHAT I CALL EASY MONEY!!!!!! A little while back, I was
: browsing THE INTERNET and came across an article similar to this that

: said you could make thousands of dollars within DAYS with only an
initial
: investment of $6.00! So I thought, Ok why not try this, if its a scam
I'll
: only
: lose $6.00." Besides, it's so simple
: Anyway, it told me to send $1.00 to each of the 6
: people on the list. You then place your own name and address in the
: bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in some newsgroups on
the internet (there
: are
: literally thousands). No catch, that was it. So I thought hey, what
have I
: got to lose except six stamps and a few bucks, right?' But like most
of you
: I was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
aspects of it
: all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161)
and
: they
: confirmed that it is indeed legal! I then invested the measly $6.00,
and
: stamps. Well, GUESS WHAT.....within 5 days, I started getting money
in
: the mail! I was shocked! I still figured it would end soon, and
didn't give it
: another thought. I had done an experiment, and I made back my $7.92.
: But the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about
$50.00
: dollars. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over
: $1,000.00!!!!!! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's
still
: growing.
: This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over
: $42,000.00
: and it's still coming in VERY rapidly! It's certainly worth $6.00,
and 6
: stamps, You could spend more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell
you
: how this works and most importantly, WHY it works..... also, you
might
: want to print a copy of this article, so you can refer to it as
needed. The
: process is very simple and consists of 3 easy steps:

: STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
each
: one:

: "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST" + your name and address.

: Now get six U.S. $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6
pieces
: of paper and fold it over so the bill will not be seen through the
envelope
: prevent theft). Now, put one paper in each of the six envelopes and
seal
: them. You should now have six sealed envelopes, each with a piece of
: paper stating the above phrase, your name, your address, and a $1.00
: bill.

: STEP 2: Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

:
: *1 Katie
: 75 Glenhaven Dr.
: Hampton, VA
: 23664

: *2Cheryl Demko
: P.O. Box 309
: West Suffield, CT
: 06093-0309

: *3 Maria
: 7501 Ridge Blvd #1F
: Brooklyn NY
: 11209

: *4 Daniel
: 7920 4th ave #E14
: Brooklyn NY
: 11209

: *5 Jason Craig
: 5909 San Miguel Cr. #B
: Indianapolis, IN
: 46250

: *6 Charmaine Bynum
:1110 Dares Beach Road
: Prince Frederick, MD
: 20678

: STEP 3: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
the
: other names up (#6 becomes #5, #5 becomes #4, etc...) and add YOUR
: Name as #6 on the list.

: STEP 4: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close
: to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to some
: newsgroups (I think there are close to 24,000 newsgroups) and/or
email it
: to some people. remember, the more you post, the more money you
: make! Don't know HOW to post in the newsgroups? Well do exactly the
: following:

:

: DIRECTIONS - HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS
:

: Step 1: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
: posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter,
click and
: hold down your mouse on. While continuing to hold down the mouse
: on, drag your cursor to the bottom of this doent and over to just
: after the last character, and release the mouse on. At this point the

: entire letter should be highlighted. Then, from the 'edit' pull down
menu at
: the top of your screen select 'copy'. This will copy the entire
letter into the
: computers memory.

: Step 2: Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
of the
: blank page. From the 'edit' pull down menu select 'paste'. This will
paste a
: copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the
list.
: Remember to eliminate the #1 position, move everyone up a spot
: (re-number everyone elses positions), and add yourself in as #6.

: Step 3: Save your new notepad file.

: ---------------------------------------
: FOR NETSCAPE NAVIGATOR USERS:
: ---------------------------------------
: Step 4: Within the Netscape program, go to the pull-down window
entitled
: 'Window' select 'NetscapeNews'. Then from the pull down menu
'Options',
: select 'Show all Newsgroups'. After a few moments a list of all the
: newsgroups on your server will show up. Click on any newsgroup you
: desire. From within this newsgroup, click on the 'TO NEWS' on, which
: should be in the top left corner of the newsgroups page. This will
bring up
: a
: message box.

: Step 5: Fill in the Subject. This will be the header that everyone
sees as
: they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group.

: Step 6: Highlight the entire contents of your .txt file and copy them
using
: the same technique as before. Go back to the newsgroup 'TO NEWS'
: posting you are creating and paste the letter into the body of your
posting.

: Step 7: Hit the 'Send' on in the upper left corner. You're done with
your
: first one! Congratulations...
: -----------------------------------------------
: INTERNET EXPLORER USERS:
: -----------------------------------------------
: Step 4: Go to newsgroups and select 'Post an Article' or 'New
Message.'

: Step 5: Fill in the subject. This will be the header that everyone
sees as
: they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group.

: Step 6: Highlight the entire contents of your .txt file and copy them
using
: the same technique as before. Go back to the newsgroup 'TO NEWS'
: posting you are creating and paste the letter into the body of your
posting.

: Step 7: Hit the 'Send' on in the upper left corner. You're done with
your
: first one! Congratulations...
:

: THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and
post
: away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for
each
: newsgroup!
: **THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU
: WILL MAKE!!**

: That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world
within days!
: You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of
: mail you receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a
name
: use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE

: ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

: Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies
(a very
: low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.
: Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make 200 postings,
: each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the
: original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200

: posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an
: additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post 200
with
: my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an
additional
: $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post

: 200
: letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive5 replies, that
just
: made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this
message
: 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200
: newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With a original
investment of
: only $6.00! AMAZING! And as I said 5 responses is actually VERY LOW!
: Average is probably 20 to 30! So lets put those figures at just 15
: at #6 $15.00
: at #5 $225.00
: at #4 $3,375.00
: at #3 $50,625.00
: at #2 $759,375.00
: at #1 $11,390,625.00
: When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
posting
: in
: the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list,
putting
: your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to
: remember is, do you realize that thousands of people all over the
world
: are
: joining the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE
YOU
: are now!! So can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I
think so...
: People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends
you
: the
: money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are

: tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the
: internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try?
: Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with
thousands of
: those joining the actual internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY

: and this will work. You just have to be honest. Make sure you print
this
: article out RIGHT NOW, also. Try to keep a list of everyone that
sends you
: money and always keep an eye on the newsgroups to make sure everyone
: is playing fairly. Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. You don't
: need to cheat the basic idea to make the money!! GOOD LUCK to all and

: please play fairly and reap the huge rewards from this, which is tons
of
: extra CASH.

: P.S. Also another great way to get this out to people is to send this
letter to your
: friends, online pen pals, etc... Have fun! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup
Top of Form 1
Name:
E-Mail:
Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[Follow Ups][Post Followup][Georg Philipp Telemann (1681-1767) Forum
Frigate][The Jolly Roger ]
[The World's Largest Literary Cafe: Carolinanavy.com ]

[Carolinanavy.com][Nantuckets.com][BusinessPhilosophy.com][Classicals.com][Quarterdeck]

[ Jolly Roger Live Chat][The Jolly Roger][Kill Devil Hill][Western
Canon University]
[Federalistnavy.com Spirit of America][Starbuck.com Clical Poetry Port]
[ussconstitutions.com] [Free jollyrogermail] [Shakespearean Greetings]
[nantucketnavy.com][hatteraslight.com][Clicgreetings.com]
[SEARCH]
Georg Philipp Telemann (1681-1767) No scams or frauds Make REAL money:
Discussion Deck
Georg Philipp Telemann (1681-1767) Discussion Deck
Georg Philipp Telemann (1681-1767) & Other Nantucket Live Chats