DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Can't get 1 out of 3 CRTs calibrated (Samsung HCL4715WX) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/142058-cant-get-1-out-3-crts-calibrated-samsung-hcl4715wx.html)

Jason D. January 26th 06 11:26 AM

Can't get 1 out of 3 CRTs calibrated (Samsung HCL4715WX)

Hi all,

I can get 2 CRTs screen adjusted to 20V P-P but the green CRT I cannot
get this there before retrace lines appearing, the P-P is way too
high.

Already replaced kine IC (TDA6111Q) and checked voltages, comparing to
another 2 kine boards and replaced green CRT for burn-in (fault is
same before and after but not as severe after. Note that I have
offical samsung schematics & parts from that.

Much appreicated.

Cheers, Wizard