Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jeff

Default Topward 6303A schematic or service manual wntd

Hi,
Does anyone know where I could obtain a schematic and/or service manual for
a Topward 6303A power supply?
I have the Op manual, but it has only user stuff.
JEFF

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Nope, but I smoked one at work. We're all taking one hour shots at it
to see who can fix it. If you find a schematic lemme know and maybe
I'll split the price of it.

They really don't look so complicated inside tho.

regards,
Bob

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ray L. Volts

"Jeff" wrote in message
Hi,
Does anyone know where I could obtain a schematic and/or service manual
for
a Topward 6303A power supply?
I have the Op manual, but it has only user stuff.
JEFF

http://www.topward.com/technical.htm

Tech support email and online form are there. Maybe they'll sell you one
direct.