DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   RCA TV 24V511T ch. M134C Turns On for 1 - 2 Secs, Goes Off (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/141210-rca-tv-24v511t-ch-m134c-turns-1-2-secs-goes-off.html)

Brad January 20th 06 06:14 PM

RCA TV 24V511T ch. M134C Turns On for 1 - 2 Secs, Goes Off

Hi,

I have a RCA TV 24V511T ch M134C (mfg. Feb. 2005) in
my shop (no SM). I can turn on the TV, but it goes off after
1 or 2 seconds (no picture or sound comes on). The HV
measures apx. 27.5KV. There is vertical deflection based
on a pickup loop (test) near the yoke.

If I repair this TV, I will post an "Update". Did you
repair this or a similar model with the same problem?

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.