DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dell Inspiron 8100 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/140371-dell-inspiron-8100-a.html)

ianh January 15th 06 05:20 PM

Dell Inspiron 8100

could some body pls explain how to strip my Dell....

seems to be a problem with loose connectors, i need to use percussive
engineering to get it going.

sorry to be vague.

ian h

Mike Berger January 16th 06 04:37 PM

Dell Inspiron 8100

Have you checked the Dell website? They have downloadable service
manuals for most of their laptops.

ianh January 16th 06 10:23 PM

Dell Inspiron 8100

Thanks for that...

just managed to strip it down fully and rebuild it

Still no joy from LAN and Screen is still problem.... but at least it
still works

ian