DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony KV-14T1D (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/139904-sony-kv-14t1d.html)

Bjorn January 12th 06 10:52 AM

Sony KV-14T1D

Hi There!

Can someone help me investigate faulty parts for this TV?
It works ok for 5-10 min. then suddenly it turns off.
Led starts blinking 6 times then off and blinking 6 times again and so
on...........

Got a clue?

Fastvale January 12th 06 10:57 AM

Sony KV-14T1D

"Bjorn" ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi There!

Can someone help me investigate faulty parts for this TV?
It works ok for 5-10 min. then suddenly it turns off.
Led starts blinking 6 times then off and blinking 6 times again and so

Got a clue?

Try he http://www.iwaynet.net/~nesda/SonyBlink.html
It's a list of blink codes for sony's tv.
Good luck!