DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   O-scope Help (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/139753-o-scope-help.html)

russellsh January 11th 06 09:51 PM

O-scope Help

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find An O-scope For Fairly Cheap. I Was Looking At Pc Based Scopes. Does Anyone Know Of Any Deals Or What Problems Can Come Up With These Types Of O-scopes. I Am Even Willing To Repair A Broken Scope As Long As Its Not Too Old. Any Help Would Be Apreciated

Thanks
Steve

mc January 11th 06 11:09 PM

O-scope Help

www.ebay.com

or any hamfest in your area; see www.arrl.org for a list.

--
russellsh

James Sweet January 12th 06 03:07 AM

O-scope Help

russellsh wrote:
Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find An O-scope For Fairly Cheap. I Was
Looking At Pc Based Scopes. Does Anyone Know Of Any Deals Or What
Problems Can Come Up With These Types Of O-scopes. I Am Even Willing
To Repair A Broken Scope As Long As Its Not Too Old. Any Help Would Be
Apreciated

Thanks
Steve

What do you need in terms of bandwidth and features? If your needs are
very basic you can pick up an old Heathkit 5 MHz scope for around 10
bucks with some looking.