DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tv with 11AK12 chasis (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/138929-tv-11ak12-chasis.html)

oscar January 7th 06 02:18 AM

Tv with 11AK12 chasis

Hello. Samebody can tell me how i can to enter in service mode on a tv with
11AK12 chasis?(Blue sky,Crown,Vestel,etc)

[email protected] January 7th 06 02:33 AM

Tv with 11AK12 chasis

One of the first Google hits gives this:
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/download...9/_11ak12.html

Erich J. Schultheis, The Man with the 15 inch Cock January 7th 06 02:39 AM

Tv with 11AK12 chasis

wrote:
One of the first Google hits gives this:
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/download...9/_11ak12.html

Why not tell him to just bust out a hammer? Not much difference between
smashing it up and making a mistake in the service menu -- you'll still
be without a t.v.

[email protected] January 7th 06 02:44 AM

Tv with 11AK12 chasis

Does anyone honestly think that if someone cannot figure out how to use
Google they are going to understand the usually somewhat cryptic
information available in a service manual.

Erich Schultheis is back. January 7th 06 02:57 AM

Tv with 11AK12 chasis

wrote:
Does anyone honestly think that if someone cannot figure out how to use
Google they are going to understand the usually somewhat cryptic
information available in a service manual.

Of course not, he's going to be posting how his tv cot on fire in no
time.

oscar January 7th 06 08:05 PM

Tv with 11AK12 chasis

Yes, i knew this information,and more .But i want to know how i can to enter
using the remote control.I do not want touch the variable resistences.
oups.com...

[email protected] January 9th 06 05:19 AM

Tv with 11AK12 chasis

oscar wrote:
Yes, i knew this information,and more .But i want to know how i can to enter
using the remote control.I do not want touch the variable resistences.

oscar:
The "variable resistences" are NOT all you DO NOT want to touch.
You are way out of your league here.... take it to a service shop
before you screw up the televison or screw up yourself.
electricitym
..
..
..