DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Many thanks to JVC Dude (Aiwa MX-Z3300M) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/138868-many-thanks-jvc-dude-aiwa-mx-z3300m.html)

Dom January 6th 06 11:21 AM

Many thanks to JVC Dude (Aiwa MX-Z3300M)

Cheers bud - you've saved me a shedload of time :-)

Turned out to be the 33uF 50V cap above R15. Got the trusty old meter out
and found this one to be 2.7uF - replaced with a temporary 47uF 50V cap and
the display was as good as new.

Just placed an order for 5 of these with RS so I'll pop over and pick them
up - hopefully I'll get a few more years out of my workshop amp (hooray -
music again :-)

Thanks again bud

Dom