line burn in and some thrift stores have tee vees that when you turn
them on all you see is a horizontal line. How come you never see a
vertical line.

CJT January 1st 06 07:46 AM

crt burn in

Erich J. Schultheis, The Man with the 15 inch Cock. wrote:

when looking in the dump I will often see a television with horizontal
line burn in and some thrift stores have tee vees that when you turn
them on all you see is a horizontal line. How come you never see a
vertical line.

if the horizontal fails, so does the high voltage, so you see nothing

John T January 1st 06 10:48 AM

crt burn in

"Erich J. Schultheis, The Man with the 15 inch Cock."
wrote in message
oups.com...
when looking in the dump I will often see a television with horizontal
line burn in and some thrift stores have tee vees that when you turn
them on all you see is a horizontal line. How come you never see a
vertical line.

Pull your head in you absolute cretin!! Such a ****head you are you stupid
*******. GET LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erich J. Schultheis, The Man with the 15 inch Cock January 1st 06 11:35 AM

crt burn in

John T schrieb:

"Erich J. Schultheis, The Man with the 15 inch Cock."
wrote in message
oups.com...
when looking in the dump I will often see a television with horizontal
line burn in and some thrift stores have tee vees that when you turn
them on all you see is a horizontal line. How come you never see a
vertical line.

Pull your head in you absolute cretin!! Such a ****head you are you stupid
*******. GET LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LICK ON MY DICK SUCK ON MY BALLS MAKE ME CUM FASTER
LICK ON MY ASS SUCK ON MY TOES YOU ARE THE MASTER.

Matt J. McCullar January 1st 06 02:40 PM

crt burn in

As another poster replied, horizontal defleciton is related to high voltage;
you rarely have one without the other.

Vertical deflection has a lot of components driving it, and bad solder
joints are a very common problem after a TV is several years old. But
horizontal deflection failure, when it does happen, is usually caused by a
bad connection on an inductor or a connector. There are just so many more
opportunities for failure in vertical deflection.

Sometimes, when viewing a pile of TVs at the thrift shop, you'll see
phosphor burn along the top of the screen. This is caused by failure of
electrolytic capacitors in the vertical deflection circuit, causing a
problem called "foldover." The electron beam is drawn more often in the
topmost section of the tube than it should be, leaving a burn.

[email protected] January 1st 06 03:06 PM

crt burn in

The horizontal line and foldover line burn in on the phosphor is 99% of
the time not the direct cause of any
internal failure of the tv set (except for RPTVs).
Since it typically takes considerable time on a direct view tv set for
burn in to occur,
the burn in is caused by someone using the tv set for extended hours in
the fault condition.

JANA January 1st 06 07:03 PM

crt burn in

This is because there was a vertical deflection failure of some type, and
the user left
the set running. After the set is serviced, there is a scan burn in the
phosphors of the CRT. This type of damage is not reversible without putting
in a new CRT.

--

JANA
_____

"Erich J. Schultheis, The Man with the 15 inch Cock."
oups.com...

John T January 7th 06 11:57 AM

crt burn in

wrote in message
LICK ON MY DICK SUCK ON MY BALLS MAKE ME CUM FASTER
LICK ON MY ASS SUCK ON MY TOES YOU ARE THE MASTER.

How come you keep swapping servers, ****head?? Now on an anonymous denmark
server.

More importantly, how come you haven't been on for a week?

John T January 7th 06 11:58 AM

crt burn in

"Erich J. Schultheis, The Man with the 15 inch Cock."
wrote in message
oups.com...

John T schrieb:

"Erich J. Schultheis, The Man with the 15 inch Cock."

oups.com...