DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   real free trojan horse remover (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/137130-real-free-trojan-horse-remover.html)

computer December 26th 05 07:53 AM

real free trojan horse remover

please I have found any free trojan horse remove. would u please help?

TIA

Wes. December 26th 05 08:39 AM

"computer" wrote in :

please I have found any free trojan horse remove. would u please help?

TIA

Spybot
http://www.spybot.info/

Ad-Aware (Personal Ed is free but going direct to lavasoft's site always
takes you first to the profesional "buy it" product then you must hunt
for the free version)
http://www.download.com/Ad-Aware-SE-...n/3000-8022_4-
10045910.html?part=dl-ad-aware&subj=dl&tag=top5

AGV Free
http://free.grisoft.com

Wes.

Dana December 29th 05 07:17 AM

real free trojan horse remover

Do a google search for antiver and run that. It is a free virus checking
program and it works great!!