DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Questions, Tricks & gotchas for KV-2670R (Sept 1985) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/134050-questions-tricks-gotchas-kv-2670r-sept-1985-a.html)

Jason D. December 3rd 05 10:46 PM

Questions, Tricks & gotchas for KV-2670R (Sept 1985)

I just got this oldie in for repairs, this set is amazingly good
picture on this KV-2670R (sept 1985). Having no-audio complaint,
easier than said, it is dry cap but I also have slightly too wide pic
(OSD extended past left bezel, pincushion is working by the way.)

Is there are electroylitc capacitors to check in horizontal circuits?
I was trying to find a horizontal width control to adjust the width.
So which one is the one? This chassis have pot for H. Phase but this
is for adjusting horiztonal image position.

Anything else I should watch out?

Cheers, Wizard