DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Magnavox TV 20MS2331/17 Shuts Off 11 Seconds After Turned On (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/133851-re-magnavox-tv-20ms2331-17-shuts-off-11-seconds-after-turned.html)

Brad December 2nd 05 03:32 PM

Magnavox TV 20MS2331/17 Shuts Off 11 Seconds After Turned On

Hi Robert,

I tried three times, but failed to bring up your web page.
Note: I use Netscape 7.0 for my browser.

PLEASE tell me what that part ID number is.

Thanks in advance, Brad

PS, I will post an "update" if I repair this TV

On 1 Dec 2005 16:38:39 -0800, "
wrote:

Brad: Go to this area of my website where I have uploaded a .jpg of a
schematic section of your set which may help you. Scroll around until
you find a red circled area of a part to check. Good luck!

http://personal.bellsouth.net/r/m/rm502/

Robert McPherson

[email protected] December 2nd 05 05:18 PM

Magnavox TV 20MS2331/17 Shuts Off 11 Seconds After Turned On

Brad: My service provider was having some problems earlier. Try this
link again

http://personal.bellsouth.net/r/m/rm502/ (You MUST use the FULL link)

If you still have a problem, send me your Email address to
and I will send you an Email direct to you with the
attached file.

OR Call me at (502) 367-9324 or (502) 298-6997

Robert McPherson