DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   nfren 18 inch tft-lcd monitor bad (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/133504-nfren-18-inch-tft-lcd-monitor-bad.html)

christpher7 November 30th 05 01:35 AM

nfren 18 inch tft-lcd monitor bad

Hello, I have a nfren 18 inch lcd monitor that locked up the other
day. :( The control pad would not let me turn th eunit on or off or
adjust anything else. The screen was scewed in monitor mode but using
the remote and switching to tv tuner I was able to watch tv fine. I
unpluged the unit and when I pluged it back up it was all fine. A
week later it is locked again on the control pad but now the remote
does not work. All of the control lights on the fron pannel are on
when the unit is plugged up but you cannot turn the unit off by them
and there is no picture or hint of light from the backlight. An
Chris