DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   SONY TRINITON TV PROBLEMS (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/132973-re-sony-triniton-tv-problems.html)

bearjuice November 26th 05 07:48 PM

SONY TRINITON TV PROBLEMS

Did you find out what was wrong with your tv. Im having the same problem
with mine. Same kind of tv and its doing the same problem. Please send a
reply so I know what is wrong or how much i might be paying in parts.
thanx

Travis Jordan November 26th 05 07:57 PM

SONY TRINITON TV PROBLEMS

bearjuice wrote:
Did you find out what was wrong with your tv. Im having the same
problem with mine. Same kind of tv and its doing the same problem.
Please send a reply so I know what is wrong or how much i might be
paying in parts. thanx

By any chance was this posted in reply to a message dated sometime in
1996?

I don't think the OP is likely to be waiting around.....

RonKZ650 November 26th 05 11:34 PM

SONY TRINITON TV PROBLEMS

Bad picture tube.