Junior Member

Default Denon UD-M30 Volume Problem

My Denon UD-M30 receiver increases it's volume to MAX intermittently - any ideas anybody?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Thomas Tornblom

m55tyn writes:

My Denon UD-M30 receiver increases it's volume to MAX intermittently -
any ideas anybody?

Sticky button on remote?

If it is frequent, then either hide the remote or pull the batteries
while diagnosing and operate the unit on the front panel.

--
m55tyn

Thomas
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
petertucker48

I am having the problem of"no control of the volume" when using the
normal volume control on the unit itself, it just goes louder.
On the remote no problems.
Any ideas anyone?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
petertucker48

I am having the problem of"no control of the volume" when using the
normal volume control on the unit itself, it just goes louder.
It is an eletronic control and not the old analog mechanical type.
On the remote no problems.
Any ideas anyone?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark D. Zacharias

"petertucker48" wrote in message
m...
I am having the problem of"no control of the volume" when using the
normal volume control on the unit itself, it just goes louder.
On the remote no problems.
Any ideas anyone?

Rotary encoders commonly go bad, if that's what yours uses, then that could
be your problem.

Mark Z.