Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
gb

Default Micronta Bench Power Supply Voltgae Low

"trm" trm54321at hotmail.com wrote in message
It seems my 0 ~ 24 bench supply has lost some of it's punch and only
puts out about 19.5 max now.
I've also noticed the meter itself is not linear going up in voltage
as tested with my TEK VM connected on the out puts.
I'm assuming the 4 ~ 5 internal caps have gone bad and should be
replaced.

Regulation (bad regulator IC)
Have you placed a scope on the output?
Loss of pass transistor (2N3055 ?)