jango2

Default yahoo messenger

Hi,
This site is great but waiting a whole day or more for replies is a
bummer.I propose we create a "techies" group on our yahoo messenger
buddy list and add each other. My nick is crow_slapper . Feel free to
add me and quote sci.electronic.repair in the message. This way we'd be
able to assist each other instantly.
Does that sound like a good idea?
Jango

jango2

How so?

kip

Becasue Yahoo sucks.

period
kip
"jango2" wrote in message
oups.com...
How so?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

jango2 wrote:
: Hi,
: This site is great but waiting a whole day or more for replies is a
: bummer.I propose we create a "techies" group on our yahoo messenger
: buddy list and add each other. My nick is crow_slapper . Feel free to
: add me and quote sci.electronic.repair in the message. This way we'd be
: able to assist each other instantly.
: Does that sound like a good idea?
: Jango

It's not necessary to wait a whole day for a reply. They can been seen
nearly immediately unless your news server is very slow. In that case,
I'd try reading it via google groups.

The problem is on your end it appears.

b.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet

jango2 wrote:
Hi,
This site is great but waiting a whole day or more for replies is a
bummer.I propose we create a "techies" group on our yahoo messenger
buddy list and add each other. My nick is crow_slapper . Feel free to
add me and quote sci.electronic.repair in the message. This way we'd be
able to assist each other instantly.
Does that sound like a good idea?
Jango

Messenger is great for keeping up with personal friends and aquaintances
but this newsgroup is a lot better for it's purpose because posts are
viewable by everyone, and archived makeing future reference to them
easy. As it is I find myself answering the same questions repeatedly.