DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Digital dash repair. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/129590-digital-dash-repair.html)

Skype_man November 16th 05 01:14 AM

Digital dash repair.

Looking for info on Chevy, GMC digital dash, also known
as digital cluster. Any service manuals, schematics, or parts
suppliers in Canada, or the USA? They are used in the 4 X 2,
& 4 X 4 trucks, & SUV's. Thanks, Sky.

James Sweet November 16th 05 01:35 AM

Digital dash repair.

Skype_man wrote:
Looking for info on Chevy, GMC digital dash, also known
as digital cluster. Any service manuals, schematics, or parts
suppliers in Canada, or the USA? They are used in the 4 X 2,
& 4 X 4 trucks, & SUV's. Thanks, Sky.

What's wrong with it?

William Werezak November 16th 05 08:11 PM

Digital dash repair.

"James Sweet" wrote in message
Skype_man wrote:
Looking for info on Chevy, GMC digital dash, also known
as digital cluster. Any service manuals, schematics, or parts
suppliers in Canada, or the USA? They are used in the 4 X 2,
& 4 X 4 trucks, & SUV's. Thanks, Sky.

What's wrong with it?

You might get some assistance at http://www.mrwhizard.com/ .

- Bill

mike November 16th 05 10:27 PM

Digital dash repair.

I repaired my daughters dash in a bravada. just alot of bad solder
connections. took longer to get apart and back in than to fix it. but it
still works great.
mike
.. .