DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Toshiba MD20FM3 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/129377-toshiba-md20fm3.html)

[email protected] November 14th 05 07:08 PM

Toshiba MD20FM3

Received 5 of these TV/DVD combos into the shop, all dead. We rarely
work on Toshiba, so I thought I'd see if anyone here knew of any common
problems with these that would cause the indicated problem.
TIA
Steve

sofie November 15th 05 12:08 AM

Toshiba MD20FM3

You need to explain "dead" .... does the micro get standby B+? Is
unregulated B+ getting to the regulation circuitry? Is the SMPS
operational? Is the HOT shorted? Is the DVD mechanism jammed?
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

oups.com...