MrManuals

Default Service Manuals & Schematics

http://www.justmanuals.com
kip

Yes! But you charge for them...
There are dozens of sites which have
what you have for Zero Dollars.

kip

"MrManuals" wrote in message

http://www.justmanuals.com

Jesse

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 16:47:02 -0500, "kip" wrote:

Yes! But you charge for them...
There are dozens of sites which have
what you have for Zero Dollars.

kip
Where can I get manuals for zero dollars please?

"MrManuals" wrote in message
.. .

http://www.justmanuals.com

kip

Which manual do you need..??
kip
"Jesse" wrote in message
On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 16:47:02 -0500, "kip" wrote:

Yes! But you charge for them...
There are dozens of sites which have
what you have for Zero Dollars.

kip
Where can I get manuals for zero dollars please?

"MrManuals" wrote in message
. ..

http://www.justmanuals.com

Dave

kip wrote:
Which manual do you need..??

I'd love a Sony CPD-15SF2 if you know of one

I can only seem to find the SF1.

Dave

"Jesse" wrote in message
On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 16:47:02 -0500, "kip" wrote:

Yes! But you charge for them...
There are dozens of sites which have
what you have for Zero Dollars.

kip
Where can I get manuals for zero dollars please?

"MrManuals" wrote in message

http://www.justmanuals.com

Jesse

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 17:57:49 -0500, "kip" wrote:
I am the electronic repair guy (volunteer) at a charity store that our
church runs so a great variety of items come in here. Consumer
electronics is not my field as I am a retired airline avionics tech. I
can usuallystumble my way around succesfully but although everything
we get here comes in at no cost to us except for the building costs, I
am a bit of a packrat and hate to toss out anything that I could get
going again. skione@telusdotnet
Which manual do you need..??
kip
"Jesse" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 16:47:02 -0500, "kip" wrote:

Yes! But you charge for them...
There are dozens of sites which have
what you have for Zero Dollars.

kip
Where can I get manuals for zero dollars please?

"MrManuals" wrote in message

http://www.justmanuals.com

Dana

I am going to put some manuals on my web site for free.

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005, kip wrote:

Yes! But you charge for them...
There are dozens of sites which have
what you have for Zero Dollars.

kip

"MrManuals" wrote in message

http://www.justmanuals.com

Dana

Most of my manuals are old tube equipment.

kip

Ok Dave Its on its way to you...

Kip

Enjoy...and its FREE
"kip" wrote in message
.. .
OK I have the manual give me a good e-mail addy..

sony cpd-15sf2

kip

.. .

"Dave" wrote in message
kip wrote:
Which manual do you need..??

I'd love a Sony CPD-15SF2 if you know of one

I can only seem to find the SF1.

Dave

Dave

kip wrote:
Ok Dave Its on its way to you...

Kip

Thanks again Kip, it arrived intact - now where's my DMM....

Dave

jango2

Someone help me with a service manual for Alpine CVA-1005 please.
Here's one free site i know of;
www.eserviceinfo.com
Anyone care to share other free sites?
Jango.

Shoreline Electronics

This site does appear to be free

--
==========================
Jeff Stielau

========================

"jango2" wrote in message
ups.com...
Someone help me with a service manual for Alpine CVA-1005 please.
Here's one free site i know of;
www.eserviceinfo.com
Anyone care to share other free sites?
Jango.

DaveM

"Shoreline Electronics" wrote in message
This site does appear to be free

--
==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)

========================

"jango2" wrote in message
ups.com...
Someone help me with a service manual for Alpine CVA-1005 please.
Here's one free site i know of;
www.eserviceinfo.com
Anyone care to share other free sites?
Jango.

Free, my ass!!!!! I searched for a Panasonic PV-D4744S DVD player and
every piece of documentation returned by the search was absolutely NOT free.
The manual was $19.50, just the schematic was $10.00, and the supplements
were $7.50 each. They only had a few entries (fewer than 10) for Technics,
a very popular brand. I'm not impressed with that site.

Where did you see the free stuff on that site? (www.eserviceinfo.com)

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in

jango2

I just searched for PV-D4744S on that site. Zero results were
displayed for that search. What you see in the box below the search
result area , are advertisements. Try searching for something else.
This site is genuinely free.
Jango