Default Mitsubishi Model VS-45603 PTV (No convergence)

Hello:
I have a Mitsubishi 45" PTV Model # VS-45603 Chassis # VZ5 in my shop
which has a convergence problem. The convergence is off Horizontally
and vertically in all areas of the raster for all colors. The customer

menu convergence adjustments do not move the crosshairs in any
direction for any color. I am not familiar with this chassis and don't
have service data for it. I have data and experience on the VZ2
chassis.

This VZ5 chassis uses 2 STK392-110 ICs mounted on a board on the left
side (As viewed from the rear) of the plastic tray. The signal board
is in the middle, and the deflection/PS board is on the right. I have
a data sheet on the STK392-110s from Sanyo, but I don't knwo what the
proper voltages are for the pins. What are the common causes of this
problem? Also, I would appreciate a scan of the convergence schematics

and powers supplies for the convergence circuitry. Thank You!

Robert McPherson
Louisville, KY
502) 367-9324 OR (502) 298-6997

Mitsubishi 45" PTV Model # VS-45603 Chassis # VZ5 Convergence Problem Robert Electronics Repair 0 October 31st 05 04:33 PM
Samsung HCM4215W Convergence help [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 October 21st 05 06:43 PM
Toshiba convergence (and an idea) JURB6006 Electronics Repair 3 January 31st 05 12:02 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Mitsubishi 1992 model help Ken G. Electronics Repair 4 December 7th 03 06:36 PM