DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need To Adjust Geometry On H800 Philips (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/127558-need-adjust-geometry-h800-philips.html)

MarkC November 2nd 05 01:12 AM

Need To Adjust Geometry On H800 Philips

This is a model 36PT71-B129 and I have no service manual for it. I can
get into the service menu but how do I adjust the horizontal & vertical
width?
When I get into the options section all I get is: SBNP/ON, CVI/ON,
C169/ON, E149/ON, SMCK/ON. Any info about how to adjust the geometry is
greatly appreciated. This came in dead and after replacing the SSB
module the picture is coming in on the sides so I need to adjust the
horizontal width.
Thanks, Mark