DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony KV-X2521 Help (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/127184-sony-kv-x2521-help.html)

Hacker October 30th 05 07:10 PM

Sony KV-X2521 Help

So,,,,

I have negative (apsolute 100% OK but negative) picture after powering on
TV, from tuner and video IN.

Teletext is OK !!!!

After 2-3 minutes, only by switching chanell, picture is OK.
- I change ALL elcons, around TDA4580 and chroma signal.
- no cold solder

Fault?

THX

Hacker October 30th 05 07:57 PM

Sony KV-X2521 Help

This is original fault.

Sorry I forgot to tell, sound also delay.... cca 1-2 min..
Comes after picture is ok.

THX
"kip" wrote in message
.. .