1299

Default toshiba 36a10 tv 5yrs old. tube tv

the picture or sound will not come on when the on button is pushed. A red
blinking light comes on near the on button. If I hit the side of the tv
hard some times it will work. Or if I leave it on for a while,10 min. it
will come on. Please help. christine

Tom MacIntyre

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:59:14 -0500, "1299"
wrote:

the picture or sound will not come on when the on button is pushed. A red
blinking light comes on near the on button. If I hit the side of the tv
hard some times it will work. Or if I leave it on for a while,10 min. it
will come on. Please help. christine

Probably a bad solder connection.

Tom

JANA

Most likely there are bad solder connections inside. These may be in the
power supply, or one of the scan amplifiers, according to your description.

--

JANA
_____

lkaboutelectronicequipment.com...