DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Daewoo DTQ 27U4SC Dead, need circuit diagram (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/127019-daewoo-dtq-27u4sc-dead-need-circuit-diagram.html)

Martin October 29th 05 08:02 AM

Daewoo DTQ 27U4SC Dead, need circuit diagram

I have a Daewoo DTQ27U4SC with a burned circuit board in several
places.I've fixed the traces,or at least put them back where I beleive they
belong.I could not find a rectifier shorted anywhere in the power supply.The
lightning protectant device was open.I shorted across it with a small
diameter fuse wire,and as soon as the set was turned on it blew the fuse
wire.Does any one have any advise on this set? Where can you get a print on
this set?(or a picture of the underside etching of the printed circuit
board)
Thanks in advanced :)

Thanks in advanced :)