Iain Wilkie

Default Mikroelektronik DL000D

Hi All,

Need a bit of advice here please.

I have a pcb with DIL devices such as...

DL000D
DL004D
DL011D etc,etc

From doing a bit of surfing it seems that these may be TTL devices
equivalent to the 74 series.

i.e DL000D = 7400
DL004D = 7404
DL011D = 7011 etc etc.

I have a diagram and the pin numbering / functions are the same.

They may have been manufactured by a company called Mikroelektronik.

So can I simply replace faulty devices with the 74 series devices ?.

Does anyone know about this family and indeed is there any problem with
replacing
with the 74 series equivalent ?

Thanks in advance

Iain Wilkie

B. W. Salt.

In article ,
(Iain Wilkie) wrote:

DL000D

That seems to be the Texas Instruments SN74LS00 as a direct replacement.

The others are similarly numbered.

See
http://www.elektron-bbs.de/elektroni...r/digibiic.htm

Seems they might have originated from the old Eastern Germany, perhaps?
Iain Wilkie

Thanks for the link.... that confirms what I was thinking !!

"B. W. Salt." wrote in message
k.co.uk...