DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   KLH TV (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/126257-klh-tv.html)

SYLVAN October 24th 05 09:36 AM

KLH TV

I need to replace a shorted rectifier (diode) from the power supply
board of a KLH model KT2406 TV. The part number stamped on the
diode is BYM26D.

Does anyone know where I can locate this part or an equivilent
replacement?

Andy Cuffe October 25th 05 04:12 AM

KLH TV

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 03:36:07 -0500,
lid (SYLVAN) wrote:

I need to replace a shorted rectifier (diode) from the power supply
board of a KLH model KT2406 TV. The part number stamped on the
diode is BYM26D.

Does anyone know where I can locate this part or an equivilent
replacement?

Here's the data sheet. It should be easy to find, or a substitute.

http://darasemi.com/stock%20pdf/BYM26.pdf
Andy Cuffe

-- Use this address until 12/31/2005

-- Use this address after 12/31/2005