DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   TV SIF circuit coil (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/126230-tv-sif-circuit-coil.html)

dave anderson October 24th 05 12:24 AM

TV SIF circuit coil

I have been repairing and old TV that has a ZTE1790 chroma / video / sif
chip. I have to replace the coil in the audio SIF cicuit. It is marked I04
19C 5H2. I am hoping this means 5.6uH. Anyone have experience with this
part of the circuit and know a source for these little adjustable coils.

Thanks

Jumpster Jiver October 24th 05 06:17 PM

TV SIF circuit coil

dave anderson wrote:

I have been repairing and old TV that has a ZTE1790 chroma / video / sif
chip. I have to replace the coil in the audio SIF cicuit. It is marked I04
19C 5H2. I am hoping this means 5.6uH. Anyone have experience with this
part of the circuit and know a source for these little adjustable coils.

Thanks

Some people might know the type of circuit by the coil number and IC,
but you might have better luck with the brand and model of the TV too.