DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Samsung Scd-80 camcorder (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/126182-samsung-scd-80-camcorder.html)

Fx October 23rd 05 05:45 PM

Samsung Scd-80 camcorder

screen is dark and records dark as well .... any help appreciated !

thanks

[email protected] October 23rd 05 07:25 PM

Samsung Scd-80 camcorder

Any help will require some basic troubleshooting information.

Jumpster Jiver October 24th 05 07:21 PM

Samsung Scd-80 camcorder

Fx wrote:

screen is dark and records dark as well .... any help appreciated !

thanks

This is a long shot since I don't know anything about that cam.
On some older panasonic camcorders the mechanical iris would stick,
often causing a dark picture, or sometimes black or too bright.
I used to take the iris out of the lens assy, clen oil off the three or
four interlockng leaves, reinstall it and it was fixed.
After a while I started saving irises from scrapped camcorders for a
quicker turnaround time by swapping the parts.