Andy Cuffe

Default Chipper Check KIT 2 schematic

Does anyone know where I can find a schematic of the Thomson Chipper
Check CCF002 upgrade kit "KIT 2"? I'm working on a DTV306 which
requires this upgrade to the chipper check. This kit is no longer
available.
Andy Cuffe

-- Use this address until 12/31/2005

-- Use this address after 12/31/2005

Who are you trying to order it from?
Thomson parts distributor or Fluke?

Thomson gave Fluke exclusive distribution rights to the Chipper Checker
some time ago.

Andy Cuffe

On 22 Oct 2005 14:28:12 -0700, "
wrote:

Who are you trying to order it from?
Thomson parts distributor or Fluke?

Thomson gave Fluke exclusive distribution rights to the Chipper Checker
some time ago.

I'm going by what's on Thomson's web site. Apparently the kit used to
be free, but now they say you have to buy a Chipper check II. Based
on the installation instructions, the kit looks very simple. I just
need to know what in on the small PCB included.