Default Samsung HCM4215W Convergence help

Hello guys. I have a problem with my convergence on my Samsung HCM4215W
tv. It has the typical convergence problem, where the colors don't
match, and two of the colors are unmovable. I called a local repairman,
and they said that it was due to the convergence module. They want $300
for it

From reading around though, it seems like I might just either need two

brand new (good) STK chips, or an entrire convergence board, the one
hanging in the alluminum cage, with the two chips in it. Basically, $50
for the two chips, or $70 for the entire board. But, from also reading
around, I don't know if this is even the convergence module. Is it? If
not, where is the convergence module, and do you know a good site where
I can find one? I'm really confused about this issue, as whenever I
type in convergence module on google, I don't get much, and when I do
they talk about it as if it is the board.

Any help would be appreciated, as I can't afford the TV repairmen's
cost now.

Here is some more tech info, and thanks guys ^^

SAMSUNG HCM4215W (2002)
STK392-040 IC's
AA41-0061A (the board that they are on now)
AA95-02002A (the board someone recommended for my situation)