DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   JCPenney TV (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/125898-jcpenney-tv.html)

[email protected] October 21st 05 06:25 PM

JCPenney TV

Who was making 19" color sets for JCP in the mid-eighties? Any help is
appreciated.
Thanks, Jim.

sofie October 21st 05 08:29 PM

JCPenney TV

It depends on the model and the year of manufacture.... but many were made
by Sharp.
- - - - - -

oups.com...

Jim Yanik October 21st 05 09:54 PM

JCPenney TV

wrote in
oups.com:

Who was making 19" color sets for JCP in the mid-eighties? Any help is
appreciated.
Thanks, Jim.

NEC:I have a JCP 19" monitor/TV that responds to NEC remote codes.
It has both front and back video/audio I/O jacks.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Andy Cuffe October 21st 05 11:35 PM

JCPenney TV

On 21 Oct 2005 10:25:58 -0700, wrote:

Who was making 19" color sets for JCP in the mid-eighties? Any help is
appreciated.
Thanks, Jim.

I've seen some that were made by RCA.
Andy Cuffe

-- Use this address until 12/31/2005

-- Use this address after 12/31/2005

elephant October 22nd 05 03:53 PM

JCPenney TV

wrote:

Who was making 19" color sets for JCP in the mid-eighties? Any help is
appreciated.
Thanks, Jim.

Mine was definately made by RCA. Darn thing is still running and has a
very decent picture.