Mike Berger

Default Pulling large wire in conduit

Do you have a tractor for the pull and something to attach those
conductors to firmly?! I'd count on pull boxes. You'll yank the
conduit out (or pull the whole wall down) trying to pull those
through end to end.

DaveC wrote:
Four AWG #1 conductors in 2-1/2 inch EMT. 50 ft of conduit, four 90 deg.
elbows.

Is this combination reasonable to pull with some lubricant? Or should I plan
some "pull boxes" in this run?

Thanks,