DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Geometry adjustment on XC-3725C, Mitsubishi 37" monitor (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/125791-geometry-adjustment-xc-3725c-mitsubishi-37-monitor.html)

Chuck Chandler October 21st 05 05:02 AM

Geometry adjustment on XC-3725C, Mitsubishi 37" monitor

Can anybody please tell me how (advanced?) geometry adjustments are made on
a Mitsubishi XC3725C, a 10 year old CRT type 37" computer and video monitor.
I recently acquired one for $1 locally that probably has less than 100 hours
on it, and I am very impressed overall with it. However the only geometry
adjustments that I can access from the front panel controls are horizontal
width and vertical height and centering. The vertical linearity is off a
bit, the lower half being closer together than the top half. There are no
additional apparent controls on the inside with the back off. I've seen some
postings on the web that refer on how to fix a distortion near the top, but
I don't think this would be called a distortion near the top, just a
vertical linearity misadjustment. I am hoping there is a "hidden" service
menu via pushing the right buttons on the front to access more geometry
adjustments?
Thank you,
Chuck Chandler
Blacksburg, VA

Cobalt October 21st 05 05:38 PM

Geometry adjustment on XC-3725C, Mitsubishi 37" monitor

Contact this site: http://www.kmrtech.com/

kip October 21st 05 07:14 PM

Geometry adjustment on XC-3725C, Mitsubishi 37" monitor

Get your Credit Card ready.