DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Marantz 2216 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/125718-marantz-2216-a.html)

romero October 20th 05 08:17 PM

Marantz 2216

Does anyone have schematics of Marantz 2216 Receiver?

Thanks

David Farber October 21st 05 12:34 AM

Marantz 2216

--
romero

We can help you fix it if you tell us what the symptoms are and any
observations you've made.

--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center

Tim Schwartz October 21st 05 01:07 PM

Marantz 2216

If its of any help, the 2215B is the same receiver, except for the
number on the front panel

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics

Ron October 24th 05 10:18 PM

Marantz 2216

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:17:44 +0100, romero
wrote:

Does anyone have schematics of Marantz 2216 Receiver?

Thanks

If its of any help, the 2215B is the same receiver, except for the
number on the front panel

In that case, I can help -- I do have the schematic for the 2215B.
Give me a couple of days and I'll email it to you.

-- Ron