DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Magnavox RK5541 CH02 schematic (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/125324-magnavox-rk5541-ch02-schematic.html)

Cy Herring October 18th 05 01:56 AM

Magnavox RK5541 CH02 schematic

A recent lightening storm rendered this old set (1990) nonfunctional. When
plugging it into the wall, the speakers just alternately make noise, nothing
else happens.

I'm guessing it's some power supply problem, and a schematic would greatly
help troubleshooting. Does anyone have a .pdf or know where to buy one?

ray13 October 18th 05 12:44 PM

Magnavox RK5541 CH02 schematic

Sounds familiar, what's the chassis number? I have several mag
schematics kicking around.

Bill S. October 19th 05 05:29 PM

Magnavox RK5541 CH02 schematic

Chassis 27P102