DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Proxima Ultralight DS1 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/124980-proxima-ultralight-ds1.html)

sck0006 October 15th 05 05:53 PM

Proxima Ultralight DS1

I have a Proxima Ultralight DS1, Ser no 09803282, that I bought to
repair. It's missing a board between the DLP chip and the MAIN PWB.
The main board is marked PWC-4239A, and the missing board plugs into
pin PODA. What is the proper name of this board? Is there anywhere
to find replacements besides buying another junker and hoping it
hasn't been scrapped? Is there even a service manual for these units?
Sorry if I'm vague, I can take pictures if that would help.
As always, all help and input greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading,
Steve