Mike Scarcella

Default Mitsubishi CS-32509 dead

I have been working on this one for a while with no luck. The set made a
loud pop and went dead, when I hit the power on button now it makes a
buzzing noise like the switching regulator is trying to start then the green
light goes out. I measure 169v at pin 1 of the regulator IC951 when in
standby. So far I have replaced the regulator, HOT, and flyback
transformer. I have pulled and checked all capacitors in the circuit but
have not replaced any. Most of the circuit has been resoldered also.
Primary diodes all check ok too. Any help is appreciated as I don't want
to throw this set away if it can be fixed.
thanks, mike