DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dead Viewsonic VCDTS22074-5M (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/124547-dead-viewsonic-vcdts22074-5m.html)

Chuck October 12th 05 05:30 PM

Dead Viewsonic VCDTS22074-5M

Hello. I have this Viewsonic monitor that the customer let play with
broken horizontal yoke connections. QH06 is Leaky and RH34 is open.
Does anyone know the value of RH34? RH34 appears to not be a part of
the H deflection circuit ; is there a common failure that causes
excessive current draw through this resistor? There is no B+ to QH06
and I haven't been able to trace the path from the B+ source to the
collector of QH06. Is there a fuse resistor in this line? Finally,
are service manuals available for Viewsonic monitors? Thanks. Chuck