DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Philips 24" PW6006 Screen Fault (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/123803-philips-24%22-pw6006-screen-fault.html)

Hellsbells October 6th 05 09:10 PM

Philips 24" PW6006 Screen Fault

Hi, I've got a Philips 24" WS PW6006 television which has fault.

When I switch on the screen has a burning orange/red colour on skin or
bright things on the screen, then after about 3 to 20 seconds it switches
off, It keeps doing it and I've tried to fix it by keep turning it off and
on at the switch, this has worked sometimes, although the problem has come
back again today.

Also just to add that there isnt the normal "buzz" when I turn it on either,
although there isnt much of one when it seems to be working correct.
The fault seems to come and go.

Can anyone help on what the problem might be?

Thanks