DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   RCA DTV306 1080i horizontal sync problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/123718-rca-dtv306-1080i-horizontal-sync-problem.html)

Andy Cuffe October 6th 05 03:20 AM

RCA DTV306 1080i horizontal sync problem

I've found another problem with that DTV306 I repaired last week.
When sending it a 1080i signal through the component input it has
trouble coming into horizontal sync. It had about 4 diagonal lines
across the screen and will often fall into sync after a few minutes.
It looks like the horizontal frequency is a little off, but there's no
adjustment in the service menu. Could I adjust this with the chipper
check? This seems to be a fairly common problem with this chassis,
but I haven't been able to find an answer. Can anyone help?

I've tried 2 HDTV sources and they both make it behave the same way.
480p is fine.
Andy Cuffe

-- Use this address until 12/31/2005

-- Use this address after 12/31/2005