DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Missing blue (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/123683-missing-blue.html)

washie October 5th 05 07:00 PM

Missing blue

Sony PVM-14M4U.

Several of our Sony PVM-14M4U are missing blue signal.

Is this a common problem with these monitors and what is the solution.

Washie

[email protected] October 5th 05 07:17 PM

washie wrote:
Sony PVM-14M4U.

Several of our Sony PVM-14M4U are missing blue signal.

Is this a common problem with these monitors and what is the solution.

Washie

We have 10 PVM-14M4 monitors in the system. Most common failures are
CRT 11 times, C572, C584, C588, C590. All 10 have had capacitor
failures. 3 monitors had 2 CRT replacements and one of those was barely
a year old.
GG

washie October 5th 05 07:35 PM

I will replace these caps and see what happens.

Thanks